The tool operated between bead and rim.
The tool pulls up the bead, minimising the stress.
The bead-breaking is performed by means of an EASY ROLLER:
- bead-breaking in correct position
- easy rotation of the roller
- automatic side-movement of the roller
- memorized position for bead breaking of wheel lower side
0-16 Invemotor RPM Variable Speed
- It allows to regulate the chucking table rotation speed by pressing the pedal
- If slows down the rotation speed as the stress on the bead increases (to avoid any damage to the tyre)
Equipped with side bead breaker
Equipped with side bead breaker and with G1000A125 for motorbike rims 12”-24” diameter and 10” max width.
Handled wheels from
330 kg (338 kg IT)
Max wheel width
Max wheel diam.
Bead breaker mouvement
1,5 Kw invemotor
Recommended air supply
+0,75 Kw motor
8 -10 bar
1ph, 200/265v, 50/60Hz