Can operate on:
- both normal and reverse rims
- Run Flat
3 adjustable working heights
The central rim locking system, suitable also for reverse rims, consists of a central pin with cone.
The effort is minimal thanks to the special plate on which the wheel lays. The plate is floating, therefore offering a self-locking mechanism.
TOOL POSITION MEMORY
The MEMORY button for automatic return of the tool head to the memorized position, permits a quick start of a new mounting or demounting operation.
LOWER TOOL (G1200.4)
A second tool, also made in plastic material, operates from the bottom on the lower bead, lifting it up and dismounting it from the rim.
LOWER ROLLER AND RIM SENSOR
Bead-breaking of both sides is quickly performed.
A laser beam guides the correct positioning of the rollers.
QUICK DIAMETER SETTING
Diameter checking in a single move:
Pneumatic, synchronised adjustment of the four arms to suit the wheel diameter.
The laser direction pointer shows the operator the correct bead breaking position.
0-15 RPM Variable Speed
The electrical motor is equipped with an exclusive and innovative inverter, which:
- allows to regulate the chucking table rotation speed by pressing the pedal
- slows down the rotation speed as the stress on the bead increases (to avoid any damage to the tyre)
Version with patented TOP inflation device
Powerful and safe inflation:
- one hand operation
- downward inflation flow, granting utmost safety
- the draw back effect is reduced, thanks to patented system
- a special safety device prevents accidental use against other people or objects