- Sturdy and ergonomic handle
- Tool locking with automatic setting of appropriate distance from the rim
- Tool with intergrated protection for alloy rims
- Adjustable angle and rotation
To facilitate arm movement during tool positioning.
- Pedals in press-cast aluminium
- The pedal assembly can be removed as an integral unit allowing easy servicing
- The bead breaker opening can be adjusted into 2 positions to work with extreme rapidity
- Jointed and shaped blade to facilitate bead breaking
- Galvanised cylinder with double operation
The frame is large and reinforced, to grant the utmost rigidity to the structure and chucking table.
The gear box is installed between two steel plates, to avoid flexion during operation.
The extra height of the vertical post and tool shaft allow operation on tyres to a max. of 17” (431 mm) width.