- The hydraulic cylinder is located inside the fixed platform and is thus perfectly protected.
- High-resistant, galvanised and pre-stretched metal cables.
- Large-diameter pulleys with self-lubricating and maintenance-free bushes.
- Adjustable platform to accomodate different vehicle tracks and optimised access to vehicle underside.
- Automatic mechanical back-up safety devices (every 100 mm) with pneumatic release allowing stationary operation with unladen cables.
- Immediate-triggering safety stud devices in case a cable slackens or fails.
- Automatic anti-toe trap alarm during final stages of lift descent.
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic safety devices in compliance with the prevailing standard for CE marking.
- Low-voltage (24V) electrical system with control circuit.
Versions with flat platforms
RAV 4402 / 4000 kg
Wheel alignment versions - Platforms for total wheel alignment with front turning plates locations and rear slip plates.
Low-friction rear slip plates. They can be manually locked in the central position. Transverse and angular movements in both directions.
RAV 4406L / 4000 kg
RAV 4502L / 5000 kg
RAV 4652L / 6500 kg
RAV 4802 / 8000 kg
Wheel alignment versions - Extra-long platforms for total wheel alignment with front turning plates locations and rear slip plates.
RAV 4401SI / 4000 kg
Versions with wheel free lift - Optimum size for cars and light-duty commercial vehicles.
RAV 4405LSI / 4000 kg
Versions with wheel free lift - The long platforms (5100 mm) and the large inner distance between posts allow lifting of light commercial vehicles and long-wheelbase vans.
RAV 4402SI / 4000 kg
RAV 4406LSI / 4000 kg
RAV 4502LSI / 5000 kg
Versions with wheel free lift for wheel alignment - Wheel-alignment lifts complete with wheel free lift are the perfect solution for the vehicle total wheel alignment check.