Same as for Autel, RAV 3D and CCD aligners can now align the Texa ADAS panel.
If your customer has or intends to purchase a Texa ADAS equipment, you can offer him the possibility to quickly and precisely align the panel according to the thurst line of the car, using any of our aligners models.
What does he need?
- any new or existing RAV aligner of the current generation (i.e. 3D or WS)
- RAV latest software version (22.214.171.124 version or newer), which can be downloaded free from our website service area
- STDA141ADAS token, enabling the ADAS panel positioning function on our aligner. This is standard with our RAVTD3000HPR model, optional for the other 3D and CCD models. It also opens the ALIGN CONNECT function
- STDA150TX* set of 2 adapters to mount our front targets (or measuring heads in case of ccd aligners) on the Texa Adas panel.
- Firmware version shall be 240 or newer (only for 3D aligners, no need to upgrade firmware in case of CCD aligners)
- If the customer performs the ADAS calibration with our 3D aligner on the floor, a set of stands STDA3D/QC are recommended (no need when using CCD aligners).
*if your customer has or intends to buy Autel Adas equipment, all the above applies, except for the adapters which shall be STDA150AU, same list price.
Hope this new feature will help you to further promote our Aligners.